Support for teens who have suicidal thoughts (also known as suicidal ideation or SI) or survived a suicide attempt.
Teens Surviving, Striving & Thriving
Teens Surviving, Striving & Thriving is a free support group for youth 13 – 19-years-old.
- We meet weekly to provide understanding through mutual experiences, learn coping skills from one another, and help teens build a support system to create a safety net and promote healing.
- Teens Surviving, Striving & Thriving is led by trained adult peer facilitators who have also experienced ongoing suicidal ideation and/or have survived a suicide attempt. Support is not provided by licensed professionals and is not a substitute for therapy.
- We meet every Wednesday at 4:30 pm PT / 5:30 pm MT / 6:30 pm CT / 7:30 pm ET for 1.5 hours.
- No preregistration or RSVP for the group is necessary.
- Join the meeting at https://zoom.us/j/82640757224 or call in at (669) 900-6833 and enter meeting ID # 826-4075-7224.
If you have any questions about the group, please contact the facilitator Joey Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Life 4 Teens!
Choose Life 4 Teens! is an 8-week support group for youth ages 13-19 who struggle with suicidal thoughts or have survived a suicide attempt.
- We gather together to provide understanding through mutual experiences, learn coping skills, and link youth to additional resources in the community.
- Other opportunities for socialization are provided outside the group, as is a group community service project to foster growth, increase self-esteem, and offer a chance to give back to the community [when we are able to meet in person outside of COVID].
- Choose Life 4 Teens! is led by trained facilitators who have also experienced ongoing suicidal ideation and/or have survived a suicide attempt.
- The group meets on Tuesdays at 3:30 pm PT / 4:30 pm MT / 5:30 pm CT / 6:30 pm ET for 2 hours.
Cost: $75 for the 8-week session covers all in-class activities, course materials, and snacks (optional activities outside the group are extra).
Please get in touch with Charlotte Tankersley at email@example.com or (720) 745-9252 with any questions or to be placed on the wait-list for the next group forming now!