Support for adults who have survived a suicide attempt or who have ongoing suicidal thoughts (also known as suicidal ideation or SI).
- Choose Life is an 8-week support group in Denver for adults 18+ who struggle with suicidal thoughts or who have survived a suicide attempt.
- We meet to provide understanding through mutual experiences, learn coping skills, and to provide additional resources in the community while building a support system in order to create a safety net and promote healing.
- Other opportunities for socialization are provided outside the group, as is a group community service project to foster growth, increase self-esteem and offer a chance to give back to the community.
- Group meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Cost is $25/session or $150/8-weeks (if pre-paid in advance)
Please contact Program Manager Charlotte Tankersley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 745-9252 to learn more about this group or to be placed on the wait-list for the next group which is forming now!